NOTICE: These Terms and Conditions of Use are legally binding. It is your responsibility to read these Terms and Conditions of Use prior to purchase, use or access of The Influencer Bootcamp. When you purchased The Influencer Bootcamp from us, you were given a reasonable notice that these Terms existed. By moving forward with your purchase of The Influencer Bootcamp and further access ofThe Influencer Bootcamp, you agreed to these Terms. You are legally bound to these Terms whether or not you have read them.
LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
Unless otherwise stated, https://courses.christinagalbato.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this Site and materials used on https://courses.christinagalbato.com. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
Subject to and in accordance with these Terms and other guidelines or instructions we include in The Influencer Bootcamp, we grant you a limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, revocable license (“License”) to make individual use of The Influencer Bootcamp.
The License is for individual use. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Section or these Terms to any person or entity and any attempt to do so is void. We reserve the right to terminate your access to The Influencer Bootcamp at any time if we find that you have violated these Terms.
You may view, download, and print pages, files or other content from the Site and The Influencer Bootcamp for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
With respect to The Influencer Bootcamp, you must not:
- republish material in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website or platform);
- sell, rent or sub-license material;
- show any material in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material;
- redistribute material – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- republish or reproduce any part through the use of iframes or screenscrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
All images, text, designs, graphics, page layout, icons, videos, logos, taglines, trademarks and service marks are owned by and the property of Christina Galbato. It is a violation of federal law to use any of our intellectual property in whole or in part, and modification of any materials contained or provided in The Influencer Bootcamp is illegal and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible should we choose to do so, including seeking financial penalties (damages) and/or an injunction forcing you to stop using our intellectual property immediately.
- Access The Influencer Bootcamp for your individual use;
- Download and/or print any The Influencer Bootcamp materials for your individual use in your business;
You may not:
- Re-sell or trade your access to The Influencer Bootcamp;
- Share The Influencer Bootcamp with anyone else who has not yet purchased it or opted to receive it;
- Republish any of The Influencer Bootcamp, in part or in whole;
- Distribute any of the materials contained in The Influencer Bootcamp or related materials and/or communications as your own;
- Reproduce and alter any part or whole of The Influencer Bootcamp for distribution as your own work;
- Claim ownership or use over any of our intellectual property without our prior written consent, which includes (but is not limited to): copyrights such as course materials, worksheets, workbooks, lessons, videos and more; trademarks such as names, logos, tag-lines or other unique source identifiers; or trade dress including the look and feel of the The Influencer Bootcamp (and its related communications and materials);
- Use The Influencer Bootcamp or any related materials and/or communications in an unlawful way or for any illegal or unlawful purpose(s).
FEES & REFUNDS
FEES. Fees set forth on the Website are in USD. The one-time payment for The Influencer Bootcamp is a one-time payment of $497 USD and the payment plan is three (3) payments of $175 USD, each to be paid 30 days apart. If you enrolled after signing up for the free class, the prices are either a one-time payment of $397 USD or a payment plan of three (3) payments of $140 USD.
We assume that if you enroll using a payment plan, you are financially able to complete all remaining payments.
REFUNDS. In regards to The Influencer Bootcamp, we offer a 30-day refund period for purchases.
In order to qualify for a refund, you must submit proof that you did the work in The Influencer Bootcamp, applied the recommended strategies and it did not work for you. We assume when an individual purchases The Influencer Bootcamp that there are serious about completing the course.
In the highly unlikely event that the strategies in The Influencer Bootcamp do not work for you, please submit a refund request to our support team by emailing email@example.com by the 30th day at 11:59 pm EST.
The work that you need to submit with your request for a refund includes ALL of the following items:
- Explanation of why you are requesting a refund and what you are unsatisfied with
- A copy of your homework from Modules Two, Four and Five
- Screenshots of social media postings reflecting course teachings
- Proof of active participation in The Influencer Bootcamp Facebook group
- Screenshot of your completion of the entirety of the Bootcamp
All refunds are discretionary as determined by Christina Galbato's team.
We will not provide refunds more than 30 days following the date of purchase. After day 30, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless if you complete the program.
Please note: If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund within 30 days, with the required coursework at the time of your refund request, you are required by law to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan.
To further clarify, if payments are not made on time, Christina Galbato's team reserves the right to use a Collections agency to recover remaining payments.
The information contained herein constitutes the entire agreement between site users and our company relating to the use of this website.
LAW & JURISDICTION